Workshop for PhD students involved with cochlear implant listening - Spain - June 4-6

Announcement – 2nd Workshop for PhD students involved with cochlear implant listening

Place: Frigilliana, Spain

Date: June 4-6, 2012

Deadline for application: April 2, 2012

Last year it was kind of communist.  It vaguely resembled a kibbutz for nerds and we almost died of food poisoning from eating the food we’d prepared.

Despite these shortcomings, we’ve decided to hold another workshop for PhD students that have a project related to cochlear implant listening.  The aim of the workshop is to participate in moderated discussion of topics that are central to our PhD projects and learn from each other.  Attendees will be required to moderate a session on a topic relevant to CI listening.  There will also be time for socializing and relaxing.

The venue imposes a limit on the number of attendees that are allowed.  For further information contact either David Morris: dmorris@xxxxxxxxx or Daan van de Velde: d.j.van.de.velde@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx