Re: attenuator - response summary

Hello,
a follow-up to my questions about attenuators: here is a device I was made aware of recently: http://www.ced.co.uk/usa/2pl06y.shtmlÂ(click on CED 3505). I regard software and hardware from CED very highly, but I was wondering if any list member has had experience with this particular device?
Thanks,
Pawel