Working Memory Tasks for the Hearing Impaired

Dear list,

I am looking for existing implementations of an English visual reading
span task to use with hearing impaired subjects, or alternatively,
where I can find materials for such a task.  Lunner (2003) showed that
speech intelligibility in noise is correlated with scores on a reading
span task after controlling for the effects of age and hearing
impairment.  If anyone is willing to direct me to sources where I can
find an English version for such a task, it would be much appreciated.

Lunner, T. (2003). Cognitive function in relation to hearing aid use.
International journal of audiology, 42 Suppl 1, S49-58.

Cheers,
Jeff