Re: Music transcription

Dear Justin, Bertrand, Eliot and Anssi,

Thanks for the suggestions which are invaluable for me.

I would be glad to hear other suggestions, also.

Best wishes,
Ali

P.S. Meanwhile I could not access to the PhD thesis suggested by Anssi, "Taking notes: The history, practice, and innovation of musical dictation in English and American aural skills pedagogy"

I would be grateful if anyone can send me the thesis via e-mail.