my latest on discrete information theory in perception

Just to modestly inform the distinguished readers of Auditory List that my newly-published third paper in an ongoing series about the uses and abuses of discrete Information Theory in perception, entitled "Norwich's Entropy Theory: how not to go from abstract to actual", is available from me in a penultimate version. The journal, Kybernetes, is hard to find in college libraries. Penultimate versions of the first two in the series are also available from me. Thanks for your attention. - Lance Nizami PhD, Palo Alto, Cal.

In fairness, the link to the publisher for the new paper is
http://www.emeraldinsight.com/fwd.htm?id=aob&ini=aob&doi=10.1108/03684921111160331