Request for a paper of Dr. JW Tukey

Dear List,

I am currently studying "Homomorphic analysis of speech". I will be highly obliged if you can kindly send me the following paper of Dr. John Wilder Tukey. The paper could be very useful for my research.

"The quefrency analysis of time series for echoes: Cepstrurn, pseudo-autocovariance, cross-cepstrum and saphe-cracking". In Proceedings of the Symposium on Time Series Analysis (M. Rosenblatt, ed.) 209-243. Wiley, New York. (With B. P. Bogert and M. J. R. Healy.)

Thanking You,

Yours Sincerely,

Sahidullah

Md. Sahidullah

Insitute Research Scholar

Department of Electronics & Electrical Communication Engineering

Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur, India

PS: If softcopy is not available, I will be very happy to know the source (i.e library or book).