Re: What is an auditory illusion?

Hmm ... in my experience, hearing words is an auditory illusion.

How much of this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qpgp4DgnIug do I hear as words?

Or this one, easily understood by a billion people, and an auditory illusion to me? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDCBgkkvX90&feature=related

And about kissing this guy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSNkopRnuNc

My 'hearing' about kissing this guy is related to my memories of what words are; and my interpretation of what they could be. If the words are not in my vocabulary, then I will likely generate the wrong, or no semantic.

Wo bu ming bai   æäæç

Kevin