Single precision gammatone filterbank - help needed :(

Dear Colleagues,

I am currently working on analysing music using Gammatone filters instead of
the FFT. Due to the fairly large number of the concurrent filters I needed to
implement it using Graphics Processing Units (Nvidia CUDA), but my
implementation uses double precision numbers, which are only available with
decent and powerful, thus expensive graphic cards.
I would like then to change the implementation to a single precision, however,
it returns garbage if the center frequency is below 200 Hz.
Has someone an implementation of the Gammatone / Gammachirp filter bank that
does not require double precision? I am more interested in how it works than
just the code as I need to rewrite it to make it working on GPU.

For any suggestions/ help I'll be very grateful.

Best

Piotr Holonowicz
Music Technology Group
Universitat Pompeu Fabra,