Re: Measuring audio quality

If it's specifically "quality" you're interested in, and have some listeners handy, you could consider methodologies along the lines of those proposed in ITU-R BS.1534 or ITU-R BS.1116. In this suggestion, or Emmanuel's, you could use the input target signal as the reference.

Chris

http://www.itu.int/rec/R-REC-BS.1116-1-199710-I/e
http://www.itu.int/rec/R-REC-BS.1534-1-200301-I/e
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MUSHRA