DAFX-11: Early program and registration

/* Apologies for cross-posting */

14th Int. Conf. on Digital Audio Effects, 2011 (DAFX-11)
IRCAM, Paris, France, Sept. 19-23 2011
DAFX-11 REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN
http://dafx11.ircam.fr

* Conference Registration for DAFx-11 is now open.

Register at http://www.ircam.fr/calendrier.html?date=20110919&event=1037&L=1
Online registration will be open until 12:00 (midnight), Thursday September 8th.
Walk–in registration is welcome however we are encouraging everyone to registry early in order to help us preparing the conference.
We hope everyone takes advantage of the early registration price (expires June 30th).

* Conference Dates: Monday 19th to Friday 23rd of September 2011;

* Place: IRCAM, Paris, France

* Preliminary program:
DAFX-11 is a single-track conference with over 70 presentations (oral and poster presentations). The detailed program of oral and poster sessions will be published soon.
The DAFX-11 conference will also include
- Monday 19th (afternoon:) three tutorial sessions on "New Mathematical Tools for Signal Processing",
- Keynotes by David Ziccareli (Cycling-74) and Patrick Flandrin (CNRS/ENS), and
- Friday 23th (all day long): three satellite workshops.

* The social program of the DAFX-11 conference includes
- a world-premiere concert of Andrea Agostini’s “Wunder der Schöpfung (Our Heavenly Bodies)” on a silent film by Walter Kornblum at the auditorium of the Louvre,
- visits of the Centre Pompidou and the Cité de la Musique,
- a demonstration of IRCAM’s Wave Field Synthesis (WFS) system, and
- a gala dinner on a river-boat on “La Seine”.

For complete details, please see: http://dafx11.ircam.fr/

We look forward to seeing you in Paris!

Geoffroy Peeters, Markus Noisternig, Olivier Warusfel
DAFX-11 Local Organizing Committee