From: Bauer, Claus <cb@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, Apr 22, 2011 at 4:58 AM
Subject: Greetings from Dolby Beijing
To: Al.bregman@xxxxxxxxx

Dear Prof Bregman

I recently participated in a video conference you had with our team in Beijing.

Dolby continues to hire researchers in Beijing. It would be great if
you could circulate the job specs below to potentially interested
people.

We look for fresh grads as well as experienced staff.

Jobs:

Âhttp://careers.dolby.com/detail.asp?jobid=dolby1981

http://careers.dolby.com/detail.asp?jobid=dolby1980

http://careers.dolby.com/detail.asp?jobid=dolby1979

Thanks,

Claus

Claus Bauer, Ph.D.
Director, Research
Dolby Laboratories
Rooms 906â917, Building B Gemdale Plaza No. 91
Jianguo Road Chaoyang District
Beijing 100022
P.R. China

Tel.: +861059103091

www.dolby.com

Albert S. Bregman, Emeritus Professor
Psychology Department, McGill University
1205 Doctor Penfield Avenue
Montreal, QC, Canada H3A 1B1.
Office:Â Phone: (514) 398-6103, Fax: (514) 398-4896
http://webpages.mcgill.ca/staff/Group2/abregm1/web/