From: AUDITORY - Research in Auditory Perception [mailto:AUDITORY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Anastasios Sarampalis
Sent: 05 April 2011 09:50
To: AUDITORY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Audiovisual contrast effects

Dear list,

Thank you all for the great references.
I found what I was looking for.

best,

Tassos

The University of Derby has a published policy regarding email and reserves the right to monitor email traffic. If you believe this email was sent to you in error, please notify the sender and delete this email. Please direct any concerns to Infosec@xxxxxxxxxxxx
The policy is available here: http://www.derby.ac.uk/LIS/Email-Policy