Date:    Mon, 4 Apr 2011 12:22:35 +0200
From:    Anastasios Sarampalis <a.sarampalis@xxxxxx>
Subject: Audiovisual contrast effects

Dear list,

Is anyone aware of any research that looks at audiovisual contrast
effects? By that, I mean effects like sound intensity or pitch affecting
the perception of colour intensity or luminance (or vice versa).

thank you,

Tassos Sarampalis

--

Theodore Moallem
moallem@xxxxxxx
646-872-0283

http://www.BlindLead.org
--

Sensory Communication Group
Research Laboratory of Electronics at MIT