Online listening test: Similarity of musical instrument sounds

Dear list,
my listening test on similarity of musical instrument sounds is online (http://recherche.ircam.fr/anasyn/caetano/survey/similarity.html). The test is part of my PhD and will help validate my results (and finish). I'd appreciate it if you (or other people you know who might be interested) would take the test. The instructions are in English and it only takes 5 minutes.
Thank you for your help,
Marcelo Caetano