Help a colleague out ...

Would anyone be willing to share an elementary lecture (.ppt included, if possible) concerning the perception of speech in noise for normal and hearing-impaired listeners? This is aimed at trainee audiologists as part of an auditory perception course.

Just to be clear -- I don't expect to get a lecture that suits my needs completely, and I plan on modifying and adding to whatever might be available. But in the past, I have certainly found other presentations I have found on the web quite a big help in getting going and structuring a lecture.

I would also be happy to share any of my own materials, pdf's of which can be found here (the course as given in 2 separate years -- very similar overall):

2010: http://www.phon.ucl.ac.uk/courses/spsci/audper/index.html
2011: http://www.phon.ucl.ac.uk/courses/spsci/AUDL4007/index.html

Yours - Stuart