Reminder before deadline - Workshop for PhD students involved with cochlear implant listening

Place: Brac, Croatia

Date: April 13, 14 and 15, 2011

Deadline for application: March 1, 2011

This workshop is for PhD students that have a project related to cochlear implant listening.  The aim of the workshop is to participate in moderated discussion of topics that are central to our PhD projects and learn from each other.  Attendees will be required to moderate a plenary session on a topic relevant to CI listening.  The island venue will allow us to socialize with our peers in a relaxing and picturesque environment.

Accommodation is gratis, yet according to the venue we have a strict limit on the number of attendees that are allowed (and already many applicants!).  For further information please contact either David Morris: dmorris@xxxxxxxxx or Daan van de Velde: d.j.van.de.velde@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx