Funded studentship

Dear all,

I would like to announce the availability of a doctorial studentship
at Cardiff funded by RNID (Royal National Institute for the Deaf).
The student will investigate the benefit of bilateral cochlear
implantation, and of head movements, for speech understanding
in background noise. I will be the supervisor and we will be
collaborating with the implantation team at the Princess of Wales
Hospital.

The studentship includes Â15.5K p.a. in stipend and full EU fees.
Applicants from outside the EU would need to top up the fees.

Further details are available here...

http://www.findaphd.com/search/showproject.asp?projectid=32239

and here

http://psych.cf.ac.uk/degreeprogrammes/postgraduate/research/specificprojects.html