Third (final) reminder: SMPC 2011

(apologies for cross-postings and repeated reminders)

The deadline to submit an abstract for the Society for Music Perception and
Cognition (SMPC) meeting is fast approaching:

Abstracts are Due February 1st, 2011

Details on abstract submission can be found here:
http://www.esm.rochester.edu/smpc2011/papers.php

In addition we will be awarding 8 travel awards to students ($250 each) and
one additional outstanding student researcher award ($250). Students
interested in these awards should submit an additional paper by March 1st.
Details can be found here:
http://www.esm.rochester.edu/smpc2011/student-awards.php

SMPC 2011 will be held at the Eastman School of Music in Rochester New York,
from 11 - 14 August, 2011. We welcome submissions from a broad range of
disciplines, from researchers with interests in music cognition. More
information on SMPC can be found here:
http://www.musicperception.org/

Feel free to contact the chair of the Program Committee (Peter Pfordresher,
the sender of this email) with any questions regarding your submission.

(P.S. SMPC 2011 is not to be confused with SMC 2011, which is a different
conference concerning sound and music computing. There is no special journal
issue currently planned in association with SMPC 2011.)

Peter Q. Pfordresher, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Department of Psychology, SUNY Buffalo
Office:   355 Park Hall      (Tel: 716.645.0234)
Lab:      336-338 Park Hall  (Tel: 716.645.0225)
Fax:      716.645.3801
http://psychology.buffalo.edu/directory/faculty/people/pfordresher/