Request for Literature

Dear list,

I am currently searching for

Belhoula A. [Maybe Belhoula K, due to typo] (1990) Algorithmische Beschreibung der Phonotaktik des Deutschen und Entwicklung eines Programmsystems zur Generierung von phonotaktisch korrekten sinnlosen Wörtern.
(engl: Algorithmic description of the phonotactics of German and development of a program system for the generation of phonotactically correct non-semantic bearing words.) Dipl.-Thesis, Ruhr University Bochum.

I saw references of several books who included Belhoula --> I assume it must have been published somewhere, but couldn't find anything.

Help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Martina