Children and complex pitch perception

Dear list,

I'm looking for papers on complex (e.g., voice) pitch perception by children, normally hearing or cochlear implanted. Any pointers would be greatly appreciated. There seems to be a lot of work done on production, but not a lot of rigorous stuff on pitch perception...or am I missing something big that reviewers will slam me for?

Thanks!

mc

M Chatterjee, Ph.D.
Director, Cochlear Implants and Psychophysics Laboratory
Associate Professor, Hearing and Speech Sciences,
0100 LeFrak Hall
University of Maryland
College Park, MD 20742
(301) 405 7716