Re: Auditory subscription fun movement ... was Re: FUN

Pierre's joke was funny because he was laughing at himself ... the joke
itself talks fondly of the way Italians and Jewish people need their
hands to talk ! Appologies to those Italians and Jews who still feel
offended ...

Actually Pierre's response was to a joke I was playing on Pierre ...
I never allowed my original response to go to the list ...
Pierre pulled my bluff and posted himself !!!

Have we all had our fun now ?

Matt