From: Bob Carlyon <bob.carlyon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 16:11:37 +0100
To: AUDITORY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [AUDITORY] Talking piano: Sparky debate on the auditory list
Comments: To: Markus Noisternig <Markus.Noisternig@xxxxxxxx>

Is it just me who was reminded of Sparky's Magic Piano?

Check out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3etiNLAFi0
and start the video after about 3 mins 15 seconds....

bob

PS. Before anyone asks, no I was /not/ around in the 1940s when this
came out first....

PSS

I was but I missed it somehow.

 These cuts are followed by: