Re: headphone equalization

I got what I needed. Thanks for all who replied.
Best regards,

Andre

On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 5:52 PM, Eric Benjamin <ebenj@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
If, by HATS you mean the Bruel and Kjaer 4128, you will find the diffuse field response in the following data sheet:

http://www.bksv.com/doc/Bp0521.pdf

For KEMAR, now made by Gras, there is considerable information in the handbook:

http://www.gras.dk/documents/00316.pdf

There was a fine comparison of diffuse-field measurements on various dummy heads in Acustica a few years back, but unfortunately I do not have the reference at hand.

Eric Benjamin