Participants needed for online questionnaire validation study

Dear List,

I am a PhD student currently conducting a validation study on some music development questionnaires. The idea behind the research is to validate the questionnaires for future studies and also gain normal values for each age range. I am looking to recruit parents with children under the age of nine to take part.

If you chose to volunteer all you would need to do is complete an on line questionnaire twice (two weeks apart) for each child you have within the age group. The questionnaire should take no longer than 15 minutes to complete.

If you are interested in helping me out please forward me your email address (to either this address or to sian.edwards@xxxxxxxxx) and I will send through all necessary details and links to the questionnaire.

Many thanks,

Sian Edwards
PhD Student UCL Ear Institute

start: 0000-00-00 end: 0000-00-00