Re: (off-topic) self-plagiarism

> I am wondering however whether it is appropriate to be so specific about
> the merits and problems with the paper in question. The considerations
> you just sent might be more relevant to the editor than to the list.

You are right, I won't send any further details. The general issue of
(self) plagiarism might be interesting to the list, but the specific case
of these papers is definitely off-topic. Some people offered their help
in downloading the papers, I will reply them in private.
(However I would emphasize again that the details I wrote were not about
the manuscript I received for review, but about 7 other papers that are
already published.)

               Laszlo Toth
        Hungarian Academy of Sciences         *
  Research Group on Artificial Intelligence   *   "Failure only begins
     e-mail: tothl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx            *    when you stop trying"
     http://www.inf.u-szeged.hu/~tothl        *