From: AUDITORY - Research in Auditory Perception [mailto:AUDITORY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Laszlo Toth
Sent: 07 July 2009 15:03
To: AUDITORY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: (off-topic) self-plagiarism

Dear List,
I have a dilemma that I don't know where to turn with. I received a paper
from a journal for review. A quick search on google revealed that the
author has published the same paper (with negligible modifications)
already at least 6-7 times. Is there anything I can do besides rejecting
the paper from this journal?
Thanks, and sorry for the off-topic mail.

               Laszlo Toth
        Hungarian Academy of Sciences         *
  Research Group on Artificial Intelligence   *   "Failure only begins
     e-mail: tothl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx            *    when you stop trying"
     http://www.inf.u-szeged.hu/~tothl        *

The University of Derby has a published policy regarding email and reserves the right to monitor email traffic. If you believe this email was sent to you in error, please notify the sender and delete this email. Please direct any concerns to Infosec@xxxxxxxxxxx
The policy is available here: http://www.derby.ac.uk/LIS/Email-Policy