Interdisciplinary Conference on Perception, Action, and Consciousness

Interdisciplinary Approach to Philosophical & Psychological Issues Conference
http://www.usouthal.edu/idcon/

September 24-26, 2009

Mobile, AL
Submission Deadline: July 31, 2009

The 2nd Annual Interdisciplinary Approach to Philosophical & Psychological Issues Conference is a conference designed for discussing the philosophical implications of psychological and empirical philosophical works. This year's conference theme is "Perception, Action, & Consciousness" and we invite presentations on any aspect of these topics.

Dr. Marcel Kinsbourne (The New School) will present a keynote address on consciousness and attention.

If you are interested in attending or participating in this conference, I encourage you to visit our website:

http://www.usouthal.edu/idcon/

Best,

Mike

--