Re: Searching for a recording from a sports event

You can find some football match sounds (and maybe other sporting events) here:
http://soundtransit.nl/search/sounds.php?page=1

(search for football)

For example, this one is reasonable:
http://soundtransit.nl/mp3/0083.Planktone.Antwerp.shouting.mp3

They are creative commons licenced. I don't know if any have commentary.

Nicholas Mariette

Researcher
Audio and Acoustics group
LIMSI-CNRS, Orsay, France