information transmission analyses

Dear members,

I would like to analyse phonetic feature transmission (especially voicing and place of articulation of french plosive consonants) on the basis of individual confusion matrices. My study is about compressed speech perception in dyslexic adults.
I have already downloaded the software for information transfer and SINFA analysis (Stuart Rosen ) and I have run the analyses (on 32 subjects).
My first question is: which value is the more relevant in the report (TRANS, TRANS/INPUT or TRANS/TI) ?
My second question is about individual confusion matrices: Do I have to do one analyse per subject ?

I hope that someone could help me.
Thank you very much.
Best regards,

Caroline