Re: AUDITORY Digest - 14 Jan 2009 to 15 Jan 2009 - Special issue (#2009-17)

the two primary free packages for experiment design & data collection are:

MEDS for Windows (by Roger Kendall at UCLA)
http://www.ethnomusic.ucla.edu/systematic/Faculty/Kendall/meds.htm

PsyScope for Mac OS X (by Language, Cognition and Development Lab)
http://psy.ck.sissa.it/

Sincerely,
Scott Lipscomb

Dr. Scott D. Lipscomb, Associate Professor & Division Head
Music Education & Music Therapy
University of Minnesota School of Music
148 Ferguson Hall
2106 Fourth Street South