Re: Free software for conducting psychoacoustic experiments

There is one software called APEX developed at the Kuleuven. You can download it for free and the only condition to use is to mention it when it is used in publications . It allows to perform psychoacoustic experiments and also it works with cochlear implants.

see this link
https://gilbert.med.kuleuven.be/web/index.php/Public:Software/APEX

Cheers,
Jaime