Re: very long mp3 files

Dear list,

thanks to everyone who replied to my question. I've found
CoolMp3Splitter, which can automatically split my MP3 files into
sections of any length. So far it seems to do exactly what I want... And
best of all, it doesn't need to play the file, so it goes much (much,
much) faster than real-time...

All the best,
Peter

--