Sound-isolated booths: alternatives to IAC 1200 series?

Dear list,

a happy year 2009 to all of you!

We're currently in the process of moving our department to a different building. In this context we have to purchase four new sound isolated booths for psychoacoustics, EEG and other physiological experiments.

Now my question is whether anybody knows an alternative to the double-walled IAC 1200 series. We need a sound attenuation of >60 dB at frequencies above 250 Hz, a decent isolation against vibration, electromagnetic (RF) shielding (for the physiological recordings), and of course a silent ventilation system.

I'd appreciate any suggestion because the administration of our university is of course not very happy with the IAC price tag...

Kind regards,

Daniel

--
Dr. Daniel Oberfeld-Twistel