Re: Norms for Seashore Measures

Dear Monica, what kind of abilities do you want to test?
There are other tests than Seashore for musical abilities.
 Several are also described in the psychoacoustic literature (see also mlp,
free and contemporary matlab toolbox advertised by Massimo Grassi on this
list)
A curiosity: Seashore test is about 30 years closer in time to Paganini's
death than to 2009 ...
best regards
daniele

On Mon, 5 Jan 2009 21:19:09 +0100, Stefanie Stadler Elmer