music perception in cochlear implant users

Dear Alejandra,

We are currently developing a series of music tests at the South of England Cochlear Implant Centre (at present these are simple tests of rhythm and pitch) and we hope to have a distributable version of the software ready in January - I will forward the link to you as soon as it is available. We intend to add further tests in the near future.

Best wishes,

Rachel

(On behalf of the Music Focus Group at SOECIC)
Rachel Marijke van Besouw | Research Fellow
ISVR | University of Southampton
Highfield | Southampton
SO17 1BJ | UK
rvb[at]isvr.soton.ac.uk