Request of paper "Implementing a gammatone filterbank" by Patterson et al.

Dear members of the list:

Can someone please facilitate me a copy of the paper "Implementing a
gammatone filterbank", APU Report 2341 by R. Patterson et al? I have
found in several papers/books a formula to compensate for the
differences in delay that exist in the different channels of a
gammatone filterbank, and they cite the aforementioned paper as the
origin of the formula. I would like to take a look at that paper to
learn more about the method.

Thanks,

Arturo

Arturo Camacho, PhD
Alumni
Computer and Information Science and Engineering
University of Florida

E-mail: acamacho@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Web page: www.cise.ufl.edu/~acamacho