From: "Lerman, Dorothea C." <Lerman@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 19:18:03 -0600
To: "S. Camille Peres" <peressc@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [AUDITORY] FW: Autistic Source Localisation

Hi Camille,

Interesting!  I'm not familiar with this research, although I know that the Shriver Center (U Mass Med School) is doing some research on auditory discriminations in autism. I helped review a grant proposal on this a few years ago. You might suggest that they contact William Dube at the Shriver Center.

Cheers,
Dorothy

Dorothea C. Lerman, Ph.D. BCBA
Professor of Psychology