From: Nick Lyon [mailto:nick.lyon01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 09 November 2008 12:29
To: Peter Lennox
Subject: Autistic Source Localisation

Hi Peter,

I trust all is well up in Derby.

I am currently helping someone with a design project and as part of the research we wanted to look at source localisation by autistic people. Due to the way they process/percieve sound they find it very difficult to focus on a single source.

Anyway, I thought I would drop you a quick email to see if you have any information or know of any referneces we should be checking out?

Thanks in advance,
Nick