From: AUDITORY - Research in Auditory Perception on behalf of Junyong You
Sent: Tue 11/4/2008 3:47 PM
To: AUDITORY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Request for comments of audio features for quality difference, thanks very much

Dear all,

Different audio contents may be given the different qualities, even at the same bitrate when coded. I am looking for the audio features which can be used to express the difference between the different contents. For example, in subjective video quality assessment, the spatial complex and the temporal motion activity can be used in selecting the video samples. So, are there the similar and comparatively simple audio features?

Your comments will be highly appreciated, thank you very much.

Best Regards,

Junyong

**Disclaimer**
The sender of this email is NOT authorized to represent or act on behalf of Nanyang Technological
University in any matter or transaction by means of using this email account.

Nanyang Technological University will not be responsible for any content or views expressed in this
email and this email does not express the views or opinions of the Nanyang Technological University.