Re: neural coorelates of auditory selective attention (development)?

I think only a couple or one of these addresses the question directly,
but their bibliographies might lead somewhere

===============
Woldorff, M. G., Gallen, C. C., Hampson, S. A., Hillyard, S. A.,
Pantev, C., Sobel, D. & Bloom, F. E. (1993) Modulation of Early
Sensory Processing in Human Auditory Cortex During Auditory Selective
Attention. PNAS, 90, 8722-8726.

Y. S. Sininger &Cone-Wesson, B. (2004) Asymmetric Cochlear Processing
Mimics Hemispheric Specialization. Science, 305, 1581.

Van-orden, G. C. (2002) Intentional contents and self-control.
Ecological Psychology.; 14, 87-109.

Rauschecker, J. P. (1995) Compensatory plasticity and sensory
substitution in the cerebral cortex. Trends in Neurosciences, 18,
36-43.

On 10/26/08, Gaab, Nadine <Nadine.Gaab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello List! I am looking for studies that examined development  of
> auditory selective attention using neuroimaging methods (EEG/MEG/fMRI).
>
> I can find several studies for the visual domain but not for the
> auditory domain?
>
> I would highly appreciate any reference
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Nadine
>

> --
>
> "If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research,
> would it?" A. Einstein (1879-1955)
>

> Nadine Gaab, PhD
>
> Assistant Professor of Pediatrics
>
> Harvard Medical School