From: AUDITORY - Research in Auditory Perception [
mailto:AUDITORY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Dustin
Sent: Tuesday, 7 October 2008 6:43 a.m.
To: AUDITORY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [AUDITORY] Running WinXP with a PC-mounted IF5 card of Cochlear
Inc?

Dear List,]

I am asking any expert's help/comment about running WinXP with a
PC-mounted
IF5 card of Cochlear Inc, for Cochlear Implant (CI) research with
Nucleus
CI24 patients. This IF5 card plugs into a legacy 16-bit ISA PC slot.

Now, this IF5 card is connected to a Cochlear Inc. Box, whose 22 LED
lights
can monitor the output of the transmitting coil of an off-the-shelf
CI24
implant. Finally, the electrodogram can be shown through the PC software
RFstatistics (version 1.05, developed by HearWorks).

Now, our problem is that:
1) the PC OS system is WinXP;
2) the electrodogram-demonstrated software "RFstatistics" version 1.05
is
for WinXP too (The software is the one listed at the bottom of the
http://www.medoto.unimelb.edu.au/hworks/spear/software.html);
3) So, we are in great need of a WinXP hardware driver for the IF5 card
of
Cochlear Inc.

Any information or comment would be highly appreciated. Thanks.

BR,

Dustin, UC-Irvine

signature database 3498 (20081007) __________

http://www.eset.com

signature database 3499 (20081007) __________

http://www.eset.com

signature database 3499 (20081007) __________

http://www.eset.com

"The information contained in this e-mail message may be confidential
information, and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient, any use, interference with, disclosure or copying of this
material is unauthorised and prohibited.  If you have received this
message in error, please notify us by return email and delete the