Post doctoral position in statistics applied to music and movement

*Apologies for multiple postings*

Post doctoral position in statistics applied to music and movement at IPEM Ghent University.

Dear,

We are currently recruiting a Post Doc to join the research team at IPEM, department of musicology at Ghent University. This is a position for a motivated researcher in statistics to investigate in statistics applied to music and movement.

We look for a candidate with a PhD degree in the field of statistics with outstanding skills in statistical modeling and with a mind for empirical research. A strong interest in music is recommended.

If you are interested in joining the IPEM research team, please read the description (salary specification included) or contact Katrien Debouck [Catharina.Debouck@xxxxxxxx] for additional information.

For more detailed information, see:
http://www.ipem.ugent.be/2008METHUSALEM/PostdocPosition_200810.pdf

Best regards