comparative analysis of ear training methods

Dear List,

A student of mine is interested in doing a comparative study of several methods for musical perception (ear training). We haven't found much references of similar analysis so far and I'm wondering if any of you could point me some papers on this subject.

Thanks in advance,

--
Luis Felipe Oliveira

Professor Assistente
Curso de Música
Departamento de Comunicação e Artes (DAC)
Centro de Ciências Humanas e Sociais (CCHS)
Universidade Federal de Mato Grosso do Sul (UFMS)

(67) 3345-7591 ou 7570
(67) 9917-1784 (celular)

Unidade VIII - Cidade Universitária
Caixa-postal 549 CEP 79070-900