Re: Audio Time and/or Level Alignment Algorithm

Hi John & all,

I think you might want to try the MATCH Vamp plugin
http://www.vamp-plugins.org/download.html together with the Sonic
Visualiser http://www.sonicvisualiser.org

--
Ju-Lee Hong (Goldsmiths, Univ. of London)
http://systematicmusicology.blogspot.com

On Wed, July 2, 2008 12:11 pm, John Spencer said:

Hello List,

I am looking for advice and help with a problem.

I have 2 audio signals each recorded in different environments but
both are the same length. I need to align them the best I can or
align at leats one of them to match the other. They need to be
aligned time wise and level wise if possible. Any advice
appreciated, thanks.

John Spencer