Re: wav file of English numbers

Dear Nai,

When I can't get good speech samples, I use text-to-speech feature on Mac OS X to generate speech. On terminal, you can write

$ say 123 -o output.aiff

to generate a sound file of a person saying "one hundred and twenty- three."

Nice thing about using text-to-speech is that the sound has the constant
emotion for all speech samples.

Cheers,
Atsushi
--
MARUI Atsushi
Faculty of Music, Tokyo University of the Arts