UK SPEECH 2008: abstracts deadline extended to Wednesday 18 June

---  UK SPEECH 2008: University of Surrey, Guildford, Wed 16 July  ---

The deadline for abstracts (250-300 words) has been EXTENDED to Wednesday 18
June.

At this one-day meeting for young speech researchers, current work from
across the UK will be presented.  We welcome contributions from all areas of
speech science and technology research.  There will be talks and posters,
and we hope to add one or two demonstrations.

Thank you to those who have already sent in an abstract, and who have
already registered.  Registration is free, but spaces are limited.  To find
more information, to register or to submit an abstract, visit
http://www.ukspeech.org.uk/.

Cheers,
Philip Jackson (Organiser)