Academic post at Oxford

Dear List,

my department is currently advertising a "University Lectureship with
Tutorial Fellowship in Biomedical Science". Oxford is somewhat
differently organized than other Universities, so I might point out
that this is a full, tenure track academic post, broadly equivalent to
an  associate professorship in the US system.
The post is open to Neuroscientists in the widest sense, but I would
of course be particularly pleased if high caliber Auditory
Neuroscientists would consider applying.

Further particulars at
http://www.admin.ox.ac.uk/fp/ulbsmagd.shtml

Best wishes,

Jan