last chance for Neuromusic III abstracts

Dear colleagues

Just a quick reminder that Monday March 31 is the deadline for submission of poster abstracts to the Neuromusic III conference, being held in Montreal June 25-28. We will have a number of very good symposia, poster sessions, a workshop, and--we hope--much good discussion. Plus, the conference is being held at the same time as the Montreal Jazz Festival. So we hope to see many of you here!

Abstract submission forms and program/registration details are to be found at:

http://www.fondazione-mariani.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=367&Itemid=584

best wishes

Robert

Robert J. Zatorre, Ph.D.