Re: missing fundamental memo

If I understand the question well, I propose to take any sound that you like
and remove the first partial (number of tools to do
that such as our AudioSculpt) : as long as the F0
is low enough the sound is not much changed.

Robert Zatorre a écrit :
Dear list

Does anyone have a nice audio demo, suitable for classroom use, of the missing fundamental phenomenon? I've seen a few here and there, but perhaps one of you has something a little nicer than what I've been able to find.

thank you in advance

Robert

--
Xavier Rodet -- rod@xxxxxxxx --  33 (0)1 44 78 48 68, Fax: 33 (0)1 44 78 15 40
Responsable de l'Equipe Analyse/Synthese - Head of the Analysis/Synthesis Team