Sent: Friday, December 14, 2007 12:14 AM
Subject: ICMPC 10

Dear Colleagues,

Please allow me to post the following message from Mayumi Adachi, who is organizing the next International Conference of Music Perception and Cognition to be held in Sapporo.  An important point is that we still (or only) have one month to submit abstracts.

Best regards,

Yoshitaka NAKAJIMA, PhD
Professor, Dept. of Acoustic Design
Kyushu University
Fukuoka 815-8540, Japan
Telephone: +81 92 553 4558
Facsimile: +81 92 553 4520
nakajima@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

****** ICMPC 10 Online Submission is now open! ***********

On behalf of all the Committee members of ICMPC 10, I am pleased to
announce that the Proposal submission page for ICMPC 10 is now open!

ICMPC10 Submissions Page:
ãããhttp://www.slis.tsukuba.ac.jp/icmpc10/

When you go to the system, first register yourself and obtain your user
ID. The procedure is well-explained on the page; it takes only several
minutes.

Once you create your own account, you can do pretty much everything:
drafting and submitting your own proposals, sharing proposals among
symposium members, etc.

<IMPORTANT>
Due to the delay of the submission system, we now have new deadine for the
proposal submission: 15 January 2008.

Looking forward to receiving lots of proposals for ICMPC 10.

Best,
Mayumi Adachi, Chair
ICMPC 10 Organizing Committee

ICMPC 10 Office